Help shape the vision of a new fantasy RPG in the exciting new space of immersive fitness gaming.
- London, UK. When the world allows, we work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our London office a few days a week will be considered.
- Work with the Design Director to take Quell from prototype to shipped. Own key features and lead multidisciplinary teams to implement agreed design. Overcome the design challenges of exercise, and turn something people dislike into something they can’t get enough of.
- Define the direction, purpose and solution(s) of design proposals within the team.
- Communicate with the feature team. Updating the design document where relevant.
- Oversee implementation of design decisions, reacting fast to questions and flagging issues early.
- Scan the horizon for short, mid and long term tasks, assessing them against the schedule and feature priority list.
- Dive into the editor whenever possible to implement rapidly and efficiently.
What we’re looking for.
- Passionate about building games that make a difference.
- Ability to adapt and move at pace.
- Strong portfolio, including multiple games shipped.
- Clear communication of design challenges and decisions to the wider team.
- Unity experience.
- You have shipped games on console or PC.
- Knowledge of C#.
- Action/RPG/Combat experience.
- Live ops experience.
- Multiplayer experience.
- Economy experience.
- Experience working in start-ups.
- You have experience of Games as a Service.
- Equity in a high-growth, well-capitalised start-up.
- Free books. We’ll add anything you like to our library.
- Discounted bikes. Save up to 25%+ through our cycle to work scheme.
- Shape the culture of a young, ambitious organisation.