E-COMMERCE & CUSTOMER SUCCESS LEAD
Quell is building the future of fitness gaming. Our players get fit fighting, running, leaping and ducking their way through unforgettable worlds. We give players real resistance, powerful haptics, heart-rate data and real-time motion tracking to create a truly immersive experience.
The team is made up of passionate superstars from the likes of Square Enix, King, Meta, Paradox, EA, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Disney. We’ve sold $1.5m in pre-orders and raised over $5m in funding from top-tier investors. Now, we’re gearing up for an explosive launch.
Your mission is to make players fall in love with our brand through outstanding purchase and post-purchase journeys. You’ll take the lead on web optimisation, email flows and customer support with the aim of communicating value, maximising conversion and making players feel heard.
- Build and execute against our cross-channel e-commerce strategy
- Improve traffic and conversion through A/B testing, visitor analytics and other analysis
- Build and optimise our CRM strategy including retargeting, conversion, up & cross-selling, and post-purchase engagement
- Optimise our CRM tools, including segmentation, templates, branding & messaging, design etc.
- Build and manage our customer support processes
- Work with the VP of Marketing to ensure all customer touchpoints align with our marketing strategy
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED.
- Experience managing ecommerce platforms (preferably Shopify)
- Confident building and operating email flows (preferably Klaviyo)
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Proven ability to analyse large customer data sets
- Front-end e-commerce development experience
- Experience with visitor analytics tools e.g. Hotjar
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Equity in a start-up which has increased its value 30X in two years
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Free books! We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Cycle-to-work programme
- A team obsessed with building an amazing place to work
- Design-led. Great products create great businesses, not vice versa.
- Zero ego. The best idea can come from anyone.
- Strengths-based. We build superstars by focusing on strengths, not weaknesses
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email Robert Dekker at email@example.com with your CV and a (brief) cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now