HEAD OF MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY CHAIN
Quell is building the future of fitness gaming. Our players get fit fighting, running, leaping and ducking their way through unforgettable worlds. We give players real resistance, powerful haptics, heart-rate data and real-time motion tracking to create a truly immersive experience.
The team is made up of passionate superstars from the likes of Square Enix, King, Meta, Paradox, EA, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Disney. We’ve sold $1.5m in pre-orders and raised over $5m in funding from top-tier investors. Now, we’re gearing up for an explosive launch.
- Lead the end-to-end Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations of the company.
- Manage our full manufacturing, sourcing and fulfilment ops.
- Manage the relationship with different key stakeholders, such as our manufacturing partner across DFM, pre-production and production for our current (and future) products.
- Create a long-term strategy to maximise efficiency and cost-effectiveness for the manufacturing and supply chain of our wearable device and future hardware products.
- Manage the supply chain planning and strategy for upcoming batches of production of our first ever product.
- Look for (and select) potential factories that can produce our product to optimise the supply chain - or hire the right team in China to do so.
- Optimise the transition between D2C shipping for the first batches of the product to ocean freight and warehousing.
- Manage our warehousing and stock once we’re in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Min. 5 years of experience in Supply Chain management-level roles in the FMCG or Electronics industry.
- End-to-end supply chain experience, with in-depth understanding of all stages of manufacturing and fulfilment (including managing DFM and pre-production).
- Strong analytical skills and high proficiency in forecasting & production planning.
- Leadership skills and strategic thinking is a must.
- Experience bringing a new hardware product into the market, from development to fulfilment.
- Experience working in start-ups.
- International operations background required.
- Hands-on, advanced communication skills, flexible mindset required.
- Fluency in Mandarin would be ideal.
- Experience managing manufacturing of gaming devices would be ideal.
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Equity in a start-up which has increased its value 30X in two years
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Free books! We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Cycle-to-work programme
- A team obsessed with building an amazing place to work
- Design-led. Great products create great businesses, not vice versa.
- Zero ego. The best idea can come from anyone.
- Strengths-based. We build superstars by focusing on strengths, not weaknesses
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email Lorenzo Spreafico at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now