Performance Marketing Manager
Quell is building the future of fitness gaming. Our players get fit fighting, running, leaping and ducking their way through unforgettable worlds. We give players real resistance, powerful haptics, heart-rate data and real-time motion tracking to create a truly immersive experience.
The team is made up of passionate superstars from the likes of Square Enix, King, Meta, Paradox, EA, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Disney. We’ve sold $1.5m in pre-orders and raised over $5m in funding from top-tier investors. Now, we’re gearing up for an explosive launch.
As Quell’s Performance Marketing Coordinator, you’ll develop, implement, manage & optimise all performance marketing channels, campaigns & initiatives. You’ll make data-driven decisions to grow our (pre-order) sales, optimise and expand our channels, and build towards an explosive launch.
This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated, and agile, digital marketer. You must want to be part of a fast-evolving environment, don’t mind being on a steep learning curve, and be ready to take the next step in your career.
- Develop, implement, manage & optimise all performance marketing channels, campaigns & initiatives, including, but not limited to paid for social media campaigns, SEM, display marketing, partnership marketing, sponsorships, affiliates etc.
- Develop, propose & implement an overall performance marketing strategy, as well as channel specific strategies
- Work with the wider marketing team to make sure that all performance marketing channels are aligned with the overall marketing strategy planning, KPI's, budgets, branding, messaging content etc.
- Work with the wider marketing team to make sure all in & external shopping channels (Shopify, Indiegogo, Kickstarter), are updated and maintained. This includes products, pricing, promotions, messaging, branding, customer support, payment solutions, SEO etc.
- Work with the wider marketing team to make sure our CRM tool(s), are updated & maintained. This includes segmentation, templates, branding & messaging, design etc.
- Manage all customer acquisition funnels & flows (including retargeting), and make sure they are in place and optimised.
- Manage & coordinate with all relevant in & external teams, development & testing of new content, branding & messaging, funnels etc.
- Manage, together with the VP marketing, the performance marketing budget & KPIs.
- Establish relationships and partnerships with relevant external acquisition channels & partners
- Support the rest of the business with queries & insights on our customer data
- Provide regular reports & insights
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Min 4 to 5 years performance marketing experience, ideally in a D2C environment
- Strong experience running performance marketing campaign on most common social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter & YouTube etc.), as well as being experienced in display and search marketing (Google)
- Experience working with external marketing partners & agencies
- Experience with funnel & conversion optimisation
- Experience working with content creators for content briefs, supply, testing & optimisation
- Confident analytical skills, including A/B testing
- Familiarity with marketing automation and analytics tools
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and working at pace
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Performance marketing automation & content management system experience
- eCommerce experience (Shopify)
- CRM experience (Klaviyo)
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Some front-end development skills
- Gaming and/or consumer fitness experience
- Hardware and software experience e.g., connected fitness, games with peripherals
- Subscription product experience
- Start-up / scale-up experience
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Equity in a start-up which has increased its value 30X in two years
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Free books! We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Cycle-to-work programme
- A team obsessed with building an amazing place to work
- Design-led. Great products create great businesses, not vice versa.
- Zero ego. The best idea can come from anyone.
- Strengths-based. We build superstars by focusing on strengths, not weaknesses
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!