Quell is building the future of fitness gaming. Our players get fit fighting, running, leaping and ducking their way through unforgettable worlds. We give players real resistance, powerful haptics, heart-rate data and real-time motion tracking to create a truly immersive experience.
The team is made up of passionate superstars from the likes of Square Enix, King, Meta, Paradox, EA, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Disney. We’ve sold $1.5m in pre-orders and raised over $5m in funding from top-tier investors. Now, we’re gearing up for an explosive launch.
- With support from the production director, you will be responsible to deliver our first game on time and quality.
- Empower your team to do their best work without friction or delay
- Coordinate team and cross team efforts to deliver awesome content on time
- Keep stakeholders informed and make it easy for them to to contribute
- Work closely with QA to coordinate and prioritise testing efforts
- Support the production director in planning and execution
- Groom sprints and backlogs
- Set weekly goals with your team(s)
- Work with game makers to find the best solution to the most important problems
- Prioritise ongoing work efforts.
- Make and communicate plans, producing supporting documents in Confluence and Jira
- Coordinate development efforts with the production director and game team leads
- Continue to learn and grow alongside a passionate and talented team, in a studio building cutting edge tech and genre defining gameplay
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
An experienced producer who understands that leaders exist to serve their team. You are passionate about solving problems and helping others. You know how to work with different disciplines to help them deliver their best.
We believe you also:
- Have experience leading teams in a game development setting
- Have experience running projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Are a natural organiser
- Have a minimum 3 years of production- or project management experience (on any level).
- A strong communicator using both the written and spoken word
- Have shipped a game
- Experience of running a live team / a live product
- Experience of working on a games as a service title (GaaS)
- Experience working on multiplayer games
- Experience of QA
- An interest in fitness of any kind
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Equity in a start-up which has increased its value 30X in two years
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Free books! We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Cycle-to-work programme
- A team obsessed with building an amazing place to work
- Design-led. Great products create great businesses, not vice versa.
- Zero ego. The best idea can come from anyone.
- Strengths-based. We build superstars by focusing on strengths, not weaknesses
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email Peter Cornelius at email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now