Quell – Social & Community Manager
Quell is on a mission to make fitness gaming incredible. Our launch title lets you get fit fighting, running, leaping and dodging your way through an unforgettable fantasy world. We’ve built a game-changing wearable device which adds resistance, powerful haptics and motion tracking to the player’s actions without the need for a VR set-up.
The market is massive; our pre-launch marketing has already generated $1.5m in preorder revenue. We’ve secured over $15m in funding from top-tier VCs and angels, including Khosla Ventures and the founders of Twitch..
- Reporting to our VP Marketing, you will lead the strategy, and manage all existing and future social media channels, including planning, content creation, posting, moderation etc.
- Develop, propose & implement an overall social media strategy, as well as channel specific strategies
- Manage and lead the marketing team’s content strategy, seeing key creative products through from planning to creation to editing to publishing
- Work with the wider marketing team to make sure that all social media channels are aligned with the overall marketing strategy, planning, KPIs, budgets, branding, messaging content etc
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager and with the eCommerce & CRM manager, ensuring that channels and organic content are balanced & optimised for reach, engagement, and conversion
- Moderate all channels appropriately
- Establish relationships and partnerships with relevant external social media 'brands', influencers & communities
- Create all organic social content in line with the overall planning, strategies & branding
- Create additional digital content for the wider marketing team
- Support the rest of the business with queries & insights on our social media channels
- Provide regular reports & insights
- Plan, create and publish organic social content in line with the overall planning, strategy & branding
- Moderate all social media channels
- Coordinate with the product and game teams on releases & assets and provide creative briefs
- Manage and produce content shoots throughout the week, which align with the content strategy in place
- Provide reports and insights on social media activity and community
- This is a Hybrid role, based in our London office
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR.
- 5+ years’ social media marketing experience, in a D2C environment
- Strong experience working with most common social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, Discord etc.)
- Digital design experience (for social media; Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator)
- Copywriting experience (for social media)
- Experience working with content creators for content briefs, supply, testing & optimisation
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty, and working at pace
- Excellent written and spoken English communication
- Video editing & design experience (PremierPro, After Effects etc)
- Experience with social media management system (Hootsuite etc.)
- Gaming and/or consumer fitness experience
- Hardware and software experience e.g., connected fitness, games with peripherals
- Subscription product experience
- Start-up /scale-up experience
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Options - we want everyone at Quell to take ownership of building our business together so we are pleased to offer all employees a stake in the business to share in our future success.
- Flexibility - Hybrid employees have the flexibility to work from home on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - we all get together in the office on Mondays and Fridays to plan, collaborate and socialise together.
- Work from Anywhere - the opportunity to work for up to 10 days per year outside of your country of employment.
- Parental leave - equal, enhanced parental leave of 6 weeks full pay for all new parents, plus further maternity, adoption and shared parental leave in line with statutory requirements.
- Pension scheme - Quell will contribute 3% alongside an employee contribution of 5% of your qualifying earnings.
- Holiday allowance - currently 5.6 weeks of holiday per annum, inclusive of UK bank holidays. From 1st January 2023 we will offer 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. Beginning in 2022, we will also give all employees the days off in between Christmas and New Year (an extra 3 days of holiday!)
- £300 per year Wellbeing Budget to spend via our wellbeing platform, Heka.
- £300 per year Personal Learning and Development Budget to spend on the resources that work for you, in consultation with your Line Manager.
- Access for you and your dependants to our Employee Assistance Programme and Private Telemedicine service 365 days a year, providing you with support for your mental and physical health, as well as financial and legal matters.
- Cycle to Work scheme - a tax efficient way to purchase a new bike, with most people saving at least 33%.
- PureGym discount - we have a PureGym on site at our offices in Oval, with a 5-10% discount on membership.
- Game and book library - we want everyone at Quell to have the resources to learn - whatever book you want to read or game you want to try, let us know.
- Regular team socials - bringing everyone together (both virtually and in-person) to celebrate our successes.
- Little extras - we want everyone to be comfortable and at their best at work, so we provide complimentary coffee/tea, fresh fruit and snacks throughout the day.
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a (brief) cover letter.Apply Now