Quell is building the future of fitness gaming. Our players get fit fighting, running, leaping and ducking their way through unforgettable worlds. We give players real resistance, powerful haptics, heart-rate data and real-time motion tracking to create a truly immersive experience.
The team is made up of passionate superstars from the likes of Square Enix, King, Meta, Paradox, EA, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Disney. We’ve sold $1.5m in pre-orders and raised over $5m in funding from top-tier investors. Now, we’re gearing up for an explosive launch.
- Work directly with the Art Director to help shape the UI art style for the game.
- Create game-ready content and implement assets in engine.
- The ideal candidate will have a love for stylised art and gaming, and be well versed in creating UI content for real-time games.
- Create game-ready UI.
- Create compelling static and animated UI assets.
- Implement UI assets and animations in Unity.
- Work with programmers and designers to create functional solutions to technical challenges.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise in UI art for real-time games.
- Expertise in creating optimised content for PC and mobile.
- Able to effectively communicate workflow and pipeline needs to other team members.
- Able to respond positively to feedback and adapt and refine work accordingly.
- Able to accurately estimate and follow through on work deadlines.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the games industry in a UI artist role.
- Experience working in start-ups and/or small teams.
- Experience working on 1st person RPG and fighting games.
- Experience with art theory and fundamentals.
- An interest in fitness, of any kind.
PERKS OF THE JOB.
- Equity in a start-up which has increased its value 30X in two years
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Free books! We’ll add anything you like to our library
- Cycle-to-work programme
- A team obsessed with building an amazing place to work
- Design-led. Great products create great businesses, not vice versa.
- Zero ego. The best idea can come from anyone.
- Strengths-based. We build superstars by focusing on strengths, not weaknesses
HOW TO GET STARTED.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!